Teeth Restorations in Guelph
Teeth restoration is a procedure that repairs or replaces damaged, decayed, or missing teeth. Our dental team will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that will help improve your oral health.
What is teeth restoration?
Teeth restoration is the process of completely restoring damaged or replacing missing teeth. This can be achieved by a variety of restoration procedures such as filling cavities, placing dental crowns, dental bridges, dental implants, filling cavities, and more.
What is the purpose of teeth restoration?
The main purpose of teeth restoration is to restore the main function of the bite and improve the appearance and overall oral health. Teeth restoration can also help us to prevent any further damage decay to the teeth.
What are the different types of teeth restorations?
There are many different types of teeth restorations available, but the most common and popular ones include crowns, bridges and veneers.
- Crowns are used to restore cracked or broken teeth, or to fill in gaps between teeth. They can be made of porcelain or metal, but they’re most commonly made of porcelain. Porcelain resembles provides the best look for the teeth.
- Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth by attaching artificial teeth to existing teeth on either side of the gap. A bridge is cemented to your existing teeth, and then crowns are placed on top of both sides of the bridge for added strength and stability.
- Veneers are thin shells that fit over your existing teeth for cosmetic purposes. They can be made out of porcelain or resin composite materials.
What are the risks associated with teeth restoration?
Teeth restorations come with certain risks, but in most cases, the benefits of having your tooth restored far outweigh the potential complications.
Some of the possible risks associated with teeth restorations are:
- Damage to other teeth or nearby soft tissue, such as gums or lips
- Infection at the site where the restoration was placed
- Damage to nerves that can cause pain or other problems with sensation in the area around your mouth
How much does teeth restoration cost?
The cost of teeth restoration varies greatly, depending on the type of treatment and the number of teeth you wish to have restored. The cost of a single tooth implant can be anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000, while a full-mouth denture can cost between $6,000 and $12,000.
Welcoming New Patients
If you are looking for a dentist in Guelph, look no further. We always welcome new patients across all ages. You can book a dental consultation with our team today to get started. We look forward to seeing you!